29th annual USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber Day
USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber
Join Us for Chamber Day 2017 on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017. The 29th annual Chamber Day and 19th annual Chamber Evening Fund Raiser for the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber. For those of you who have signed up already, we are grateful for your support. If you have not had a chance to sign up yet, there are still plenty of opportunities to help support the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber, which is celebrating its 43rd year of service to the Southern California Diving Communities.
- There are many ways you can participate in Chamber Day 2017:
- Chamber Day 2017 - Take the day off for a trip to Catalina Island to dive, tour the Chamber, and talk to agencies who deal with diving accidents
- Chamber Evening 2017 - Enjoy the company of other divers and dinner at the Aquarium of the Pacific, plus a chance to win a Week of Diving in Yap
- Chamber Day 2017 Raffle - Enter to have a chance to win valuable prizes
- Donate to the 2017 Catalina Chamber Challenge - If you cannot make it to the event a donation to the Challenge shows your support
- “Dive” The Flying Dutchman - Sign up for the Ghostly Crew and get your Dutchman T-shirt which will include your "Pirate Name"
- Order Chamber Day & Chamber Evening Shirts and Posters On-Line
During the past 43 years the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber has been dedicated to the treatment of diving accidents on a 24/7/365 basis. Having our Chamber available gives divers in Southern California waters a vital safety net in the event of a diving accident.
The Chamber’s contract from LA County provides about 50% of the Chamber’s annual budget needs. Our annual Chamber Day contributions from divers, clubs, shops, manufacturers, organizations, publications and dive boat operators provides an essential portion of the remaining budget.
These funds go to covering transportation of Chamber Volunteers to and from the mainland, treatment gases, equipment purchases, maintenance, and repairs. For more information on how you can be involved in Chamber Day and Chamber Evening 2017, visit the Chamber Day web site at www.ChamberDay.org or call 310-652-4990.
You can also get updates on Chamber Day and other Chamber Events by becoming a Facebook Fan of the Chamber.
Thank you for your support
Karl E. Huggins – Director, USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber